It's That Easy!
Have you invested heavily in a brand new website for your practice but saw very little increase in the number of patients visiting your practice? You’re not alone. Websites are only one half of the picture, the amount of traffic visiting your website is equally important. Search engine optimisation (SEO) is key if you want to get more visitors to your website and in turn more patients. So what is the number one thing you can do to increase your search engine ranking… BLOG!
Google wants to promote websites that are updated regularly and provide users with great content. By regularly blogging you fit this criteria. Follow this guide below to see an increase in website traffic.
For each blog:
- 300-500 words of text in paragraph format.
- At least one image (at least 1200×600 pixels)
- Have 2x subheadings (coded as ‘H2’); at least one of these should mention some important search terms for your site (e.g. Oxford dentist)
- The first sentence should be a brief summary of the whole article
- Write original quality content
Check out some blogging ideas you could use for your dental practice:
“how to maintain a healthy mouth”
“the top 10 toothbrushes”
“what to look for in a dentist”
Book In A Call To Learn More